RigiBelt is a mechanical amagnetic actuator.
It is composed of two flexible belts that are embedded into each other like a zipper to form a rigid push and pull column.
From the medical and pharmaceutical sector, to the furnishing and construction industry, from logistics to the aviation industry, RigiBelt is a flexible product that adapts to all environments.
The RigiBelt belts were designed using reinforced plastic and are therefore totally amagnetic. They can be stored in different ways and in a highly compact fashion depending on the available space. The belt transfer movement is jolt-free in a drive case.
The standard RigiBelt actuator can be adapted to your specific application needs. Don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss your projects.
Specifications and benefits:
- Flexible and amagnetic belts
- Horizontal or vertical transfers
- Easy installation
- Lightweight system
- Strokes from 100 mm to several metres with or without guidance
Examples of applications:
- Horizontal movement systems for MRI tables (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Camera lifting for self-driving vehicles
- Lifting of exhibition windows
- Military applications